6.28.2006

My thesis is 131 pages long

The length of my thesis has ballooned because I started working on the appendices again, which led to the initial explosion of the page count when I first began. The actual content of my thesis is 53 pages.

I redid my user testing today. One of our UROPs brought a bunch of his friends over, and I baked brownies for them. I had redone the user interface, the remove a screen in the middle, which had been giving users difficulty. Everyone still complained about the terribleness of the cursor system, and its like "I know it sucks! Its not my fault!" (It sucks because the computers are too slow for what we want out of them.) But, at least people were able to do the task.

I also revamped my intro, and will probably soon revamp chapter 2, and then chapter 5.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home