6.21.2006

My thesis is 88 pages

I have finished chapter 1 and 2. (The Introduction, and the description of the framework).
For those interested in such things:
Here is where I am posting the pieces of my thesis for my advisor.

Working on the section where I talk about the applications, the user testing, and the future work.

We are going to Sturbridge this weekend to check out the Publick House, which looked very nice in the photographs. It will be a pain for people flying in from out of town, and certainly won't be conducive to site-seeing. But, maybe that will be okay.

Today, as I was leaving school, I stopped to talk about getting some sort of group rate on a Beantown Trolley. He gave me the unexpected piece of information, that I could charter them to bring people from the hotel to the ceremony, or from the ceremony to the reception, or probably anything else within reason. This could open up some new possibilities for the Downtown Boston soiree scenario.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home