6.13.2006

My thesis is already 35 pages long!

And I haven't written a thing! Well... I've written chapter titles and sections. And LaTeX did the rest! Yay LaTeX!

Once again, I am VERY SORRY I have not been good about updating the blog. I am just trying to graduate, man!

Right now, I am going to document the APIs of my various modules, and start writing some English paragraphs about how my modules are put together and why I made the design decisions I made. My related work section is going to be ugly -- I have like 5 or 10 areas of computing that are relevant to my work. Dear god, I hope none of them already did the stuff I am writing about in my thesis. That'll learn me -- do the reading research BEFORE you start writing code.

We are just about settled on having the wedding reception at the New England Aquarium. We are going to go take a look at it, set up for an event, tomorrow evening. I got good reviews from the references they gave me, so I hope everything just goes smoothly. I want to have these fruit bouqets as my center pieces. They want to approve all centerpieces, because of the penguins, and I hope there isn't a problem with the fruit bouquets!

When I told my Dad that we would probably get a DJ, his exact words were "DJ, patooey!" So, if he wants a live band (and he wants to pay for it), we can have my crazy guitar teacher's band play for us so we can dance in front of the penguins.
I am thinking I am going to try to reserve rooms at the Marriott on the Wharf, which is right next door to the Aquarium.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home