11.10.2005

Thesis and Google

On Tuesday, I sequestered myself in my apartment to force myself to do my thesis proposal. It took me the full day. I basically wrote down what I have been planning on doing, with some spin. I gave the draft to my advisor yesterday and I hope he will tell me useful things soon. My related work section needs some help. It is peppered with asterisk'es saying FIXME!

I am going to New York today. I have an interview with Google tomorrow. It will be a long day of interviews, followed by a sort of party afterwards that I'm told will include ice cream. I will meet up with my aunt, Eloise tonight. Tomorrow, Mike has promised me sushi. :-)

Ah! Jim's claw just fell on me!

I have homework due Monday. Didn't I just turn in homework?

*EOF*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home