3.22.2007

My paper was accepted to CVPR

My paper, with Margrit at BU was accepted to CVPR, which is an IEEE conference. CVPR stands for Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition. So, this is really cool. I was telling one of the people at work about this, and she asked if I was going to go or not. And I said probably not, because it would probably be really expensive to get a flight and a hotel and take the time off work, etc. She said, that if the conference was related to tracking, I might be able to get BAE to pay for it. So, I talked to my manager, and he said that he thought it was possible, and he would ask his boss! Score!

I have been working really hard in the past couple of weeks, going to the gym. I have gone to the gym like 14 of the past 17 days. It has been hard work! Since Jason and Barbie's wedding last April, I am down a little over twenty pounds. I managed not to gain any weight (okay, maybe half a pound) over the holidays, but since January, I have been going nowhere fast. It has been very frustrating. But now, I think my gym-going might be having the desired effect. My fitting for my dress is at the end of May, so let's hope so!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home